Recruitment and training
Our recruitment and training programmes ensure we:
- Have sufficient staff with the right skills, competencies, knowledge and experience to deliver a gold standard service to all clients;
- Align the training standards set by CQC and healthcare organisations to the priorities for the company, commissioners and clients;
- Support the development of clinical leaders and clinical practice through ongoing personal and professional development;
- Continually assess the competence and understanding of our workforce to ensure current best practice is applied to all areas of care.
If you are passionate about delivering high quality home-based complex healthcare services, we want to hear from you! If you are interested in joining the TPG Complex Care team or to view our vacancies, please click here.
If we have no current vacancies that meet your requirements, you are able to sign up to receive alerts from us so you'll be the first to know when a vacancy becomes available.
TPG is 100% committed to ensuring your care meets government compliance standards. All our carers undergo a face to face interview and every applicant is subject to a thorough vetting procedure. This includes:
- An enhanced level Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check;
- Written references from a candidate’s previous two employers;
- A full employment history (with all gaps explained);
- Verification of a candidate’s identity;
- Verification of NMC PIN number;
- Work permit status (if applicable);
- Verification of qualifications and training certificates;
- Sex Offenders Register;
- Declaration of physical and mental fitness;