Within TPG Complex Care we have a wealth of experience in supporting individuals who are affected by:
- Personality Disorder;
- Anxiety Disorder;
- Gender Sensitive services.
We use an outcome based tool called ‘The Recovery Star’. The Recovery Star helps individuals to measure their own progress in 10 key areas which include:
- Managing mental health;
- Physical Health & Self Care;
- Addictive behaviours;
- Living Skills;
- Social Networks;
- Identity & Self Esteem;
- Trust & hope.
The Star can help individuals identify their own goals and recognise the level and type of support they require to achieve them. This ensures progress however gradual, which encourages hope.
Success is focused on progress while guarding against relapse.
We are able to offer support to individuals who:
- Are subject to a Community Treatment Order (CTO);
- Step down from long stay hospital;
- Are subject to MAPPA;
- Step down from secure/forensic environments.